Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Criteria In DVLA Change of Address - Some Thoughts

It's possible to change your address when using the web based system the DVLA have in place.

Nonetheless Phone DVLA Change of Address, most of the time it'll make your life easier when you use the dedicated contact number for DVLA change of address. This way you can make certain that your application was handled accurately. While doing so, you'll be able to ask any queries you will likely have concerning your driver's license. Generally, things are going to be a little easier for you if you talk with a real person. It reduces a lot of the confusion.

Why you should Update Your Address

Whenever you update your address with the DVLA, you will have changes made to the following:

• The address on your driving licence.

• Your vehicle logbook address (V5C) is going to be refreshed

DVLA Change of Address

• There will be a new billing address for any payments that you need to make to the DVLA.

Very Important

It is vital that all this information is kept up to date. It makes sure that any correspondence related to your driving licence is sent to the right address. As an example; for anyone who is unfortunate enough to be caught by a speed camera, you need to know so that you will be able to pay your fine or contest the charge. By changing your address, you will also be able to make certain any notifications regarding the renewal of your licence or vehicle tax will be mailed to your address. The last thing you want to do is miss these as it may mean paying huge penalties!

You will also need to ensure your vehicle is registered to the correct address for insurance cover purposes.

It is important to note that unless you notify the DVLA once your address changes, you'll be given a fine of as much as £1, 000. It is going to be incredibly difficult to challenge this fine, which implies that you are going to be left substantially out of pocket! Of course, there is going to be a small grace period for the amount of time that you will have to update your driving licence information, but this is not going to be lots of time, so we do suggest that the second you know that anything at all is going to change with your situation, you give the DVLA a phone call on 0843 133 7178. At least you can say that you have that taken care of and it doesn't need to be done again.

Comments

• I want to point out my appreciation for your kindness giving support to those who should have help with that idea. Your very own commitment to passing the solution along became wonderfully significant and has in most cases allowed girls just like me to reach their targets. Your important recommendations signifies much to me and extremely more to my mates.
  • Thank you so much for providing individuals with such a nice possiblity to read from this website. It is usually so cool and full of a lot of fun for me personally and my office acquaintances to search your website no less than thrice in 7 days to see the new secrets you have got. Not to mention, I'm also at all times pleased with all the awesome hints served by you. Selected 1 areas in this post are in truth the most beneficial I have ever had.
  • Thanks a lot for providing individuals with a very spectacular chance to read articles and blog posts from this site. It is often so terrific and as well , packed with amusement for me personally and my office acquaintances to visit your website the equivalent of thrice weekly to find out the newest items you have. And lastly, I'm so actually motivated with all the astounding methods served by you. Selected 1 points on this page are in reality the very best I have ever had.
  • I would like to voice my appreciation for your generosity giving support to those who really need help with the area of interest. Your special commitment to getting the solution around had been amazingly significant and has without exception made associates much like me to get to their dreams. Your personal interesting recommendations can mean a lot to me and somewhat more to my office workers.